It has been 8 months since the release of DKM Graf Spee 1.2 and it is time to present the roadmap of our leading product. DKM Graf Spee will get 2 updates in the next 6 months.
DKM Graf Spee 1.3 will be an evolution. It will still be based on the same Objective-C framework than the current revision 1.2 on the Apple App store. The main updates to this versions will be:
- A new improved unit interface to interact with the different mounts (gun, torpedo)
- At least 3 additional scenarios with a new menu to select scenario
- Fight at night with variable visibility
- Introduction of the French destroyers of the force X
DKM Graf Spee 2.0 will be based on a Swift framework. It will be the base for the universal Seamulation platform. This major revision will introduce several new and exciting features
- Scenario introducing aerial units. The aero-naval operations will include HMS Hermes. The operation of HMS Hermes will engage a flight of 12 Swordfishs. The scenario will be a sweep with the force X based in Dakar to block the DKM Graf Spee to go back in the North Atlantic.
- The interface with different menus consolidated in the Home page
- Online help
- Provide scalability on time (from 1 minute to 60 minutes)
- Aerial operations will be enhanced with a command screen for each asset (reconnaissance units)
We will review also the opportunity to do a release on the Apple TV
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org